If you want to download ThinManager as a trial here are simplified steps:
- Download ThinManager from our Downloads Page.
- Install it on a PC, preferably a server. See our Compatibility Matrix for a complete list of supported Operating Systems.
- Request a Demo Code from The Demo Code Website to get 30 days of licenses.
- Enter the demo code in ThinManager by selecting Install / Licenses and clicking the "Install Demo Code" button, then enter your demo code.
- Configure your ThinManager.
- Define a terminal server as a Display Server.
- Deploy an application as a Display Client.
- Create and configure your terminal to use the display client.
- Boot your thin client and select your configuration.
If you have a ThinManager Ready thin client you can set a static IP address to point to ThinManager.
If you have a ThinManager Capable thin client you will need to enable the PXE Server within ThinManager.
If you don’t have thin client hardware you can install the WinTMC client on a PC and use it to connect to ThinManager.