Selecting the Schedule button on the Terminal Options page will launch the Event Schedule window and allow a schedule to be created for terminal events.
Terminal Configuration Wizard - Terminal Options Page
Check the Set Schedule checkbox and select the Schedule button to launch the Event Schedule window.
Note: The Schedule for Terminal Groups is the same as for individual terminals. It has an advantage of applying the scheduled events to a whole group of terminals instead of requiring a configuration for each event on each terminal.
The Event Schedule will list events for the terminal or group. It has four buttons:
- The Add button will launch a Schedule window to allow an event to be configured.
- The Edit button will allow a highlighted event to be changed.
- The Delete button will remove a highlighted event.
- The OK button will accept changes and close the Event Schedule window.
Events can be added by selecting the Add button to launch the Schedule window.
The Schedule window has several configuration settings.
Event Type is a drop-down box that allows event selection:
- Disable Terminal - This will prevent a terminal from being used, although its terminal server sessions will still be running on the terminal servers.
- Enable Terminal - This will allow a disabled terminal to become active again.
- Reboot Terminal - This will cycle power on the terminal and reload its configuration.
- Reset Terminal Sessions - This will logoff the sessions that the terminal has open on terminal servers.
The Repeat Interval radio buttons allow the event in the Event Type drop-down to be run Once Only, Weekly/Daily, Monthly, or Yearly.
- Selecting Once Only will show a Select Date field for the event.
- Selecting Weekly/Daily will show a Weekly Schedule list for the event to run. The Every Day button will select all the days in the list.
- Selecting Monthly will show a Select Day of Month field for the event.
- Selecting Yearly will show a Select Date field for the event.
The Time field allows the selection of the time that the event should occur.
Select the OK button to close the Schedule window.
Select Add to add another event to the Event Schedule or select OK to close the Event Schedule window and return to the terminal configuration.