Terminal Server Schedules
The Terminal Server Name page of the Terminal Server Wizard has a Schedule button to configure a schedule for terminal server events.
Terminal Server Wizard - Terminal Server Name
Select the Schedule button on the Terminal Server Name page of the Terminal Server Wizard to launch the Event Schedule window.
The Event Schedule will list events for the terminal or group. It has four buttons.
- The Add button will launch a Schedule window to allow an event to be configured.
- The Edit button will allow a highlighted event to be changed.
- The Delete button will remove a highlighted event.
- The OK button will accept changes and close the Event Schedule window.
Events can be added by selecting the Add button to launch the Schedule window.
The Schedule window has several configuration settings. Event Type is a drop-down box that allows event selection:
- Disable Terminal Server - This will disconnect all the ThinManager Ready thin clients connected to the terminal server. The sessions will remain idle on the terminal server unless they are set to disconnect in the Terminal Services Configuration console.
- Enable Terminal Server - This will allow a disabled terminal server to accept ThinManager Ready thin client connections again.
- Reboot Terminal Server - This will cycle power on the terminal server and restart it.
The Repeat Interval radio buttons allow the event in the Event Type drop-down to be run Once Only, Weekly/Daily, Monthly, or Yearly.
- Selecting Once Only will show a Select Date field for the event.
- Selecting Weekly/Daily will show a Weekly Schedule list for the event to run. The Every Day button will select all the days in the list.
- Selecting Monthly will show a Select Day of Month field for the event.
- Selecting Yearly will show a Select Date field for the event.
The Time field allows the selection of the time that the event should occur.
Select the OK button to close the Schedule window.
Select Add to add another event to the Event Schedule or select OK to close the Event Schedule window and return to the terminal server configuration.